Direct Loan Disbursement Notifications
To the campus community,
Students receive their Federal Direct Loan disbursement notifications via MyKSC e-mail. The notification includes:
- The anticipated date and amount of your disbursement(s);
- Your right to cancel all or part of the loan or disbursement;
- The procedures and time by which you (or your parent) must
notify the school that you wish to cancel the loan or disbursement.
If you would like a paper copy you may either:
- Print the e-mail you receive, or
- Send an e-mail request from your MyKSC
account to our office (email@example.com)
after receiving the e-mail.
Questions/concerns? Please contact Student Accounts at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-572-1909, menu #3.
KSC Student Accounts