Associate Dean of Students
- Education: BA from St. Lawrence University - Philosophy, MEd from St. Lawrence University - Educational Administration
- Joined KSC Res Life team: 2006
- Job Responsibilities: Kent provides overall supervision for all departmental functions including residential education, housing operations, facilities operations and budgeting. Kent directly supervises the Associate/Assistant Directors and Information Technology Specialist.
- Fun Fact: Kent and his wife, Jennifer delivered their youngest son at home (unplanned).
Assistant Director for Residential Education
- Education: Studied Film Production at Chapman University and earned a BA in English Literature from Western Washington University. Attained a Master of Science degree for Student Affairs in Higher Education from Colorado State University.
- Joined KSC Res Life team: 2013
- Job Responsibilities: Michael oversees the Residential Education portion of the office, supervises the Coordinator for the First Year Residential Experience and the 6 Residence Directors, and provides vision and direction for staffing, training, programmatic, and relationship-driven efforts.
- Fun Fact: Michael worked at Disneyland (in California) and has visited all five Disney theme parks around the world.
Associate Director for Facilities & Business Operations
- Education: BS from Penn State - Human Development, MEd from Penn State - Counselor Education/Student Personnel Administration
- Joined KSC Res Life team: 1990
- Job Responsibilities: Jim oversees the facilities, maintenance, and custodial operations for all of the residential living areas on campus, totaling over 800,000 square feet of space. He is also responsible for budget development and management, supervising the summer conference program, maintaining the residential life web page and managing the vendor contracts for the department.
- Fun Fact: When he retires, Jim would like to live in Chicago.
Coordinator for Student & Community Relations
Coordinator for the First-Year Residential Experience