A very popular extracurricular activity on campus is a great way to meet new people, reconnect with friends, and continue playing the sports you have grown to love, or try a new activity you’ve never played before. KSC offers team, dual, and individual leagues in which participants compete for the coveted champion t-shirt. You can organize your own team or utilize the free agent list in hopes of getting picked up by another team looking for more players.
Through participation in physical activity, the Intramural Sports Program seeks to promote wellness, develop friendships, and to encourage the wise use of leisure time. You are encouraged to sample several of these activities so as to discover the ones you enjoy and may continue to pursue in later life. We believe there is something offered for everyone. Sign up for a league, enjoy the competition, and have fun!
The Intramural Sports program is open to all full-time and part-time matriculated students and Recreation Center members. Check the Intramural Sports Calendar for a list of all the Intramural Sports being offered this year and the entry deadlines for each sport. All policies for the intramural sports program can be found in the 2013-2014 – Recreational Sports Handbook.
For updated information about the intramural sports program and upcoming events, go to the intramurals Facebook page, www.facebook.com/kscimsports.
Men’s, Women’s, and Co-Rec leagues are offered for most sports, and Competitive and Recreational Divisions are offered for the sports with the highest participation. Participants may compete on one Co-Rec team and one Men’s or Women’s team within the same sport only. Teams will play on a set night and/or time depending on the league for either a 4 week or 5 week regular season, or a double elimination tournament depending on the sport. Qualifying teams will be entered into a playoff bracket for a chance to win the championship t-shirt.
Registration will open 2 weeks prior to the deadline date. All registrations close at 11pm on the deadline day. Register for that league or event through IMLeagues.com. Registration is limited on a first come, first serve basis for league nights and times, we will do our best to accommodate all teams, but facility availability will limit some sports. Team registration is not completed until the team captain passes the Captain’s Quiz and invites team members to sign up and join their team on IMLeagues. All team members must be added to the team’s roster online at IMLeagues.com prior to arriving at the game site.
If a team forfeits a game, they are required to pay the $10 Forfeit Fine before 5pm the following business day at the front desk of the Recreation Center to be eligible to participate in future games. After the second forfeit, the team will be dropped from the league.
New Sports Offered Fall 2013: Kickball Tournament, 4 vs 4 Indoor Volleyball, Pool Tournament and Women’s Flag Football!!
All participants must create an IMLeagues.com account to participant in Intramural Sports. When signing up you MUST use your KSC EMAIL ADDRESS: @KSC.KEENE.EDU to register!
- Captains will need to pass a quiz over the rules and handbook to register teams.
- Players will need to pass a short quiz to be added to roster.
- All players must be added to the roster prior to arriving at the game site.
- Competitive and Recreational Leagues offered for sports with the highest participation.
- Sign-up for day of the week/time your team can play (when allowed).
- Registration period opens for each sport 2 weeks prior to deadline date.
- New Sports Offered Fall 2013: Kickball Tournament, 4 vs 4 Indoor Volleyball, Pool Tournament and Women’s Flag Football!!
- All participants MUST have their KSC ID to be eligible to participate!
- All participants must create an IMLeagues.com account to participant in Intramural Sports. When signing up you MUST use your KSC EMAIL ADDRESS: @KSC.KEENE.EDU to register!