Keene State College Search/Sitemap/Directories
spacer Physical Plant spacer
  Physical Plant Home
bulletMaintenance Requests
bulletOrder Paper
bulletRelated Links
bulletCampus Buildings
bulletRSA Projects
  Environmental Health
 & Safety

  R.O.C.K.S. - Recycling

menu picture

spacer spacer Work Requests

Maintenance services can be requested two different ways. We prefer that designated staff and faculty use the Maintenance Connection Work Request form. In the event of an emergency during normal working hours (M-F 7:30am - 4:00pm) please contact John Lorette at 603-358-2202. If you have an emergency outside of normal working hours, please call Campus Safety at 603-358-2228.

Please note: Students should contact their RA or RD to place work requests.

Work Request Guidelines
  • A work request must be completed for all routine and repair requests.
  • Requests are scheduled in a timely and efficient manner.
  • Requests are processed and tracked in the Physical Plant's work control system.
  • Projects requiring major renovation and significant investment must be approved by a principal administrator (PA) prior to submitting a work request.


Updated: November 9, 2012 KSC Photos on SmugMug Subscribe to the KSC RSS news feed Keene State on Facebook Keene State on Twitter Keene State on YouTube

KSC Login | Search | Sitemap | Directories

spacer spacer spacer spacer spacer spacer
A - Z Index Button Search Button Directories Button