Skip Navigation

Transitional Times

As individuals experience change, they react and process the transition differently – whether it be moving into a first-year residence hall, deciding to live off-campus, or preparing for life after graduation.

As a parent, you can be a supportive resource during this transition. The College is here to help inform you on different situations and how to help; contact our office or browse the KSC website to help gather information.

Global Education (Study Away)



Alumni Center

Contact Parents

Barry Alumni House, Alumni Center (Map)
229 Main Street
Keene, New Hampshire 03435-2701

603-358-2369 or
800-572-1909, option 8