Student Accounts Home: keene.edu/life/services/accounts/
Click any question below to display the corresponding answer.
When is my student’s account balance due?
- Account balances, including tuition, fees, room, and board, for each semester must be financially cleared prior to the start of each semester.
- Semester Deadlines
- Fall - Second Friday in August
- Spring - Third Friday in December
- Summer - Last Friday in April
- Students are notified by KSC email when new billing information is available on QuikPAY.
Should I wait until I am awarded financial aid to plan how to pay my semester charges?
- No, we recommend that you and your student begin reviewing and planning funding options several weeks prior to the financially clear deadline.
- If financial aid has not been awarded by the deadline, a plan needs to be in place to avoid late fees, account holds, and course deregistration.
What options are available to pay my student’s account balance?
- Payment options include: Cash, personal check, or money order; online via QuikPAY (e-check or credit card); financial aid; government funding; and other funding options. More…
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are all accepted on QuikPAY. Please Note: QuikPAY assesses a non-refundable 2.75% service charge for online credit-card payments.
What can my student do to help me stay informed?