Learn about the classroom accommodation process, get sample syllabi statements and read about best practices when working with students with disabilities.
- The Faculty Room (washington.edu)
Learn how to best work with and support students with autism spectrum disorders, who are blind or visually impaired, deaf or hard of hearing, or have learning, attentional or psychological disabilities.
- Understanding Aspergers Syndrome: A Professor’s Guide (researchautism.org)
- Guide for Working with Students with Aspergers Syndrome (mnsu.ed)
- Learning Disabilities (washington.edu)
- Psychological Disabilities (washington.edu)
- ADD/ADHD (washington.edu)
- Resource Guide for Working with Students who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing (nr.edu)