University of Salzburg
- Established in 1967, Bowling Green State University's program in Salzburg, Austria gives students the opportunity to discover the German-speaking world and perfect their German while earning credit in a variety of subjects. Classes are taken in German with Austrian professors and the BGSU Director in coordination with the University of Salzburg. Students live in an Austrian dormitory with Austrian students. More information
- Fall: early October through late January
- Spring: Late February through early July
- Residence Hall
Language of Instruction
- Intermediate or higher German. This program is approved by the Modern Language Department for German minors.
- Out-of-State KSC students pay the same tuition and fees as they would for a semester at KSC. In-State-Students pay slightly more than they would for tuition and fees. This program is a good value.