National Student Exchange
KSC students have the option of studying away for a semester or year at one of nearly 200 colleges and universities within the United States, the U.S. territories and Canada through the National Student Exchange.
Martha Barnard, Northern Arizona University, fall 2005
Why National Student Exchange?
- Explore a new part of the United States or Canada. Recent KSC students have studied in Alaska, Hawaii, the Virgin Islands, British Columbia, California, and many more destinations
- Pay the same in-state or out-of-state tuition and fees you pay to KSC regularly
- Remain eligible for financial aid
- Take courses not offered at KSC
- Preview locations for possible employment or graduate studies
- No passport necessary!
For more information about National Student Exchange, go to www.nse.org.