For Faculty Members
The Global Education Office (GEO) works with faculty in a variety of ways to support global academic learning experiences and international education at Keene State College. These include:
- Being a resource for faculty interested in developing an international faculty-led program and engaging in other types of international education activities and exchanges.
- Providing cross-cultural and international health information and support for KSC faculty-led courses.
- Issuing international health and travel insurance, which is required for all participants in KSC international academic faculty led courses, programs, and international independent study projects. KSC full time faculty and administrators have access to "Travel Assistance," as one feature of the Life/AD&D coverage. For more information, see www.usnh.edu/hr/benefits/lltd.html.
- Administering the Class of '39 fund, which provides funding for faculty and other KSC community members to bring international lecturers to campus.
- Providing classroom visits to discuss study away, global learning and cross cultural adjustment in classrooms and student organizations. Classroom Visit Request Form.
- Providing visa and other immigration support for J-1 and F-1 international faculty and students at KSC.