Upcoming USNH Sessions for High School Students
New Hampshire High School Juniors and Their Families Invited to Attend Programs Hosted by Admissions Directors
New Hampshire high school juniors and their families are invited to learn more about the University System of New Hampshire and its four colleges and universities at upcoming information sessions. The programs are hosted by University of New Hampshire, Keene State College, Granite State College, and Plymouth State University. Admissions directors from all four institutions will be present to share information and answer questions.
Each program will include an overview of New Hampshire’s university system, individual college information presentations, a general question-and-answer session, and time at the end of the program for New Hampshire high school juniors and their families to speak individually with each college. Light refreshments will be served. Registration is currently open. To register, visit http://admissions.unh.edu/new-hampshire-public-higher-education-options.
Sessions will be held from 7 pm to 8:30 pm in 2014, on the following dates and locations:
- Durham, University of New Hampshire – Tuesday, February 11
- Nashua, Crowne Plaza Hotel – Tuesday, March 4
- Manchester, Radisson Hotel – Wednesday, March 12
- Plymouth, Plymouth State University – Tuesday, March 18
- Keene, Keene State College – Tuesday, March 25
- West Lebanon, Fireside Inn and Suites, Tuesday, April 1
- Whitefield, Mountain View Grand – Wednesday, April 9
- Conway, Granite State College – Thursday, April 10
Please join to learn about the opportunities at New Hampshire’s public colleges and universities. You can register for a program by selecting the location that is most convenient for you and your family. Families with questions are encouraged to contact UNH Admissions at 603-862-1360.