GRE Study Group
Mason Library - (ask at the circulation desk)
Sunday, October 06, 2013 · 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
• If you’re planning on graduate school you will probably need to take the Graduate Record Exam.
• If you want to start grad school next fall, you need to take the GRE and apply to schools this semester! It’s never too early to start studying though, if you’re a junior you will benefit from starting early!
• Come learn how to sign up for the GRE (or the GRE subject tests) and how to study for it (complete with worksheets and math lessons!).
• Who am I? My name is Micki Harrington, I’m a psychology major/senior at KSC who has taken the GRE and been to graduate school already (for a Master’s in Library Science).
• If you have questions: email@example.com
• If you can’t make it Sundays, e-mail me and I will add you to the Blackboard group!
First meeting: Sunday 10/6
This event is part of the ACA Standard event series.
To request accommodations for a disability, please contact the coordinator at least two weeks prior to the event.