Keene State College Search/Sitemap/Directories
Telecommunications for Faculty and Staff
  Telecom Home
bulletStudent Phone Services
bulletFaculty/Staff Phone Svs.
bulletPhone Directories
  Forms and Procedures
  IT Group
bulletIT News

Office, Phone or Computer Move Request Form

Requests for moving a phone or office must come directly from the Budget Manager or their Administrative Assistant, not the employee.

Please fill in the following fields.

Name of Requester

Name of Employee/Faculty
Last Name       
Middle Initial    
First Name       

Employee's Email Address

FOAPAL to be Charged* [*if charges and FOAPAL are not changing this field is optional. Please fill in if possible so we can ensure our records are up to date.]


Phone Number

Current Building and Room of Employee Office

New Building and Room of Employee Office

I need to move a
computer   KSC Bar Code:
network printer

Old Phone Jack Number

New Phone Jack Number

Old Data Jack Number

New Data Jack Number

Date of Move [We require 48 hours notification before the move date to perform this service.]

Budget Manager

Comments or Questions

When the request has been completed, an email will be sent to the Budget Manager, employee and/or Budget Administrative Assistant.



Updated: December 6, 2007 KSC Photos on SmugMug Subscribe to the KSC RSS news feed Keene State on Facebook Keene State on Twitter Keene State on YouTube

KSC Login | Search | Sitemap | Directories

spacer spacer spacer spacer spacer spacer
A - Z Index Button Search Button Directories Button