Workstation Installation Scheduling Form
Prepare for your Upgrade
- We will transfer any items on your Desktop, your Outlook or Entourage profile (mailboxes, calendar, personal folders, contacts), your Firefox bookmarks and Internet Explorer favorites, and other standard application data.
- If you have any peripheral devices such as a local printer, PDA, scanner or special mouse, please locate the software for those devices before your installation date. Best effort will be made to reinstall these peripherals.
- If you have any personal files that are not work related (like iTunes or pictures) on your computer, please back them up before your scheduled appointment. The HelpDesk is not responsible for backing up or transferring personal files from your old workstation to the new workstation.
- You will be responsible for backing up any files related to non-standard software and the reinstallation of all non-standard software.
- If you have work-related files that will not fit on your P Drive, please contact the HelpDesk at x82532 to request additional space.