Configure your Outlook 2003 Profile
- Click Start, and click the E-Mail icon to open Microsoft Office Outlook 2003.
- Click Next on the Outlook 2003 Startup window.
- In the next window, click Yes and click Next to configure your profile.
- Choose Microsoft Exchange Server as the type of server you work with, and click Next.
- Enter in washington for the Microsoft Exchange Server and your User Name (ie jdoe) and click Next. Click the Check Name button to confirm entries. If all is confirmed, the server name will change to washington.keene.edu and your full name will be underlined in the User Name field.
- Click the Finish button to complete the configuration.