MyKSC is a web portal, which serves as a primary means of communication between Keene State College and its students. MyKSC is your place to access your grades, register for courses, view your transcript and class schedule, as well as track your degree progress with Program Evaluation. MyKSC includes personal tools (e-mail, calendars, web pages and task lists), as well as community tools (KSC clubs, campus announcements and news items). Keene State College will use MyKSC to inform students of important deadlines, dates and events, such as registration timelines, housing selection processes, financial aid deadlines, etc.
How do I log in to MyKSC?
What is my new e-mail address?
Why does it say I have not joined any classes yet?
How do I get help using MyKSC?
What are the web browser requirements for using MyKSC?
What's my e-mail quota on MyKSC?
How do I log into Blackboard and QuikPay?
What policies and guidelines should I be aware of?
Your MyKSC Login and Password
- Point your Web browser to MyKSC or from the College home page, click on MyKSC under Student Life, which is located along the left-hand side of the page.
- Once there, click the What's my User ID? option on the left sidebar. Enter your Last Name in the Last Name box and your (9) digit social security number (no dashes) in the ID# box, and then click the Submit button.
- Your User ID will be displayed on the screen. Write it down! It is important to remember your User ID as it is required to log into MyKSC and Blackboard.
- Click on the Log In button and enter your User ID and your MyKSC password. New students for Spring 08 should use their date of birth as their default password (ex. mmddyy or 01/06/89).
- Accept the agreement between yourself and Campus Cruiser. Not accepting the agreement means you won't be able to log in to MyKSC.
- You will then be prompted to change your password and create a password hint, just in case you ever forget it. You should provide an alternate e-mail address. If you forget your password and need to use the What is my password? feature your new password will be sent to your alternate e-mail address. If you don't have an alternate e-mail address for password emergencies you will need to contact the Helpdesk to reset your password. This takes at least 24 hours during the week, and takes longer during weekends and holidays.
Your MyKSC E-mail Address
Your MyKSC e-mail address is your username + @ksc.mailcruiser.com. For example, if your username is jdoe, then your e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Class Schedule
Your class schedule may be viewed (and printed) by clicking the Student Services tab and then clicking on Class Information (in the left menu bar) and My Class Schedule.
Help is available from any and all screens in MyKSC. In the upper right hand section of every page you will always see the words: Feedback and Help. Feedback is quick online access to the IT Helpdesk. Once you complete and send the e-mail form it is received by the IT Helpdesk. Help is provided by the MyKSC vendor and is specific to the page you are viewing, thus if you are in the MyKSC Directory page your help will be specific to directory information.
We recommend using any PC with one of the following browsers:
For PC : Internet Explorer 6.0 or later or Firefox.
For MAC : Firefox or Safari.
Quota on MyKSC
The quota for your e-mail account is 50MB. At 95% storage, the following message will be displayed until your quota is less than 95%: "You are approaching your storage limit. When your quota has reached 100%, your email services will be interrupted. Please clear up some space immediately to avoid service interruption." If you reach 100% of your storage quota for e-mail, you will not be able to receive any e-mail. You may send e-mail, but the "Save copy" feature will not work, thus no copies of sent e-mail will be saved.
BlackBoard and QuikPay Login
You can log into Blackboard and QuikPay through Bookmarks found on the MyKSC home page.
Computer and Network Use Policy
Please be familiar with the Computer and Network Use Policy and the student communications policies.