How to install SPSS Statistics 21
SPSS runs as a concurrent user license. You will be occupying one of these seats while you are using the SPSS software. If you encounter licensing issues please contact the HelpDesk at 358-2532.
Click START ® RUN or Press Windows-R.
- Type \\carrigan\spss$
- Double-click SPSS_21_Win7.exe for Windows 7 or
- SPSS_21_WinXP.exe for Windows XP
- Installer will take a few minutes to expand and a splash screen will appear, click NEXT
Choose Network License
Accept the License Agreement
- Type Carrigan in the License Manager name, click Set and then NEXT
- Optionally choose additional languages, click Next
Select No for JAWS unless specifically requested
- Accept default location, click Next
- UnCheck Register product online (this has been done by the ITGroup already) and Click FINISH