Equipment Request Form
- We require 48 hours notice for all media requests. Requests made without 48 hour notice will be accommodated only if the equipment is available and the user can pick it up at the HelpDesk.
- We recommend that anyone planning to request media equipment for a presentation test the presentation on the requested equipment before the actual event. Not all media is compatible with all equipment. For the best results, test first so any issues or questions can be addressed before the presentation.
- Students must bring the request form to the HelpDesk, signed by a faculty member, when they come to pick up the equipment.
- All equipment loans are limited to 24 hours. If you need the equipment longer you must provide justification on the request form.
- Media Service Support is only available for on-campus facilities. We do not provide support to the College Camp or other off-campus sites.
Please select the location your class or event will be held:
Young Student Center
(The Young Student Center will provide all equipment to be used in their facility.)
All other KSC buildings
(The HelpDesk will provide equipment to be used in all other KSC facilities.)
Faculty: Media Equipment closets are scattered throughout campus and house a limited amount of media equipment for faculty use. You may reserve the equipment yourself, take it with you to your class and return it to the closet when you are done. Keys to the closets are available at the HelpDesk. To see more information, look under Media Equipment Closets in Outlook Public Folders.