Return to Equipment Request Form
- We require 48 business hours notice for all media requests. Requests made without 48 hour notice will be accommodated only if the equipment is available and the user can pick it up and return it to the HelpDesk.
- For a request within the 48 hour period, please follow-up your web request with a call to the HelpDesk. Indicate that a web request was also made.
- All portable items must be picked up and returned to the HelpDesk by the user.
- Media equipment is for use by KSC faculty/staff and students only.
- Students must bring the request form to the HelpDesk, signed by a faculty member, at least 24 hours prior to the event.
- If for any reason your request cannot be honored, you will be notified by phone or by email.
- There are no semester loans.
- We do not deliver or pick up equipment on the weekends. If your event requires equipment use on the weekend, please make arrangements with the Helpdesk to pick up the equipment on Friday afternoon and return the equipment the following Monday.