Keene State College Tuition and Fees
A detailed description of costs related to tuition and fees, plus residence hall room and board are posted on the KSC website.
Since costs vary each year, students should refer to this site for the most up-to-date information related to costs. Enrolling in more than 20 credits per semester will result in additional costs.
Additional Dietetic Program Expenses
- Transportation expenses for field trips, practicum, and projects are the student’s responsibility for the following courses:
- HLSC 216: Current Topics in Food Culture
- HLSC 313: Food Service Management
- HLSC 385: Behavior Change
- HLSC 416: Medical Nutrition Therapy
- HLSC 473: Practicum: Nutrition
- Individual course material expenses (e.g. presentation posters, copying costs, computer disks, and so on) are the student’s responsibility.
- Membership fees recommended for the program may include the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Students should expect to pay for transportation, meals, and registration fees for professional meetings and practical experiences.
- Most dietetic internship programs charge an application fee. The fee will vary, but most are between $50 and $100. Students should send the fees directly to the internship.
- If the internship is participating in the Dietetic Internship Centralized Application System, a fee of $40 is charged for the first application and $20 for each additional application. Visit: http://portal.dicas.org/ for more information.
- It costs $50 to participate in the computer matching process via D & D Digital, which is a necessary step for internship acceptance.
- Visit http://www.dnddigital.com/ for more information.