Will I be a registered dietitian after finishing my B.S. degree at KSC?

No. To become an RD you must earn a DPD Verification Statement by passing the KSC Verification Statement Examination, and apply for and be accepted into a dietetic internship. After completing the dietetic internship, you then must pass the Registration Examination for Dietitians.

This entry was posted in F.A.Q.. Bookmark the permalink.