What are examples of certifications that do not require an RD?
- Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES): National Center on Health Education Credentialing
- Certified Personal Trainer: American Council on Exercise, American College of Sports Medicine
- Certified Lactation Counselor (CLC)
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC)
- CPR and First Aid: American Red Cross
- Certified Dietary Manager, Certified Food Protection Professional: Association of Nutrition and Food Service Professionals (ANFP)
This entry was posted in F.A.Q.
. Bookmark the permalink