Work Orders

Students who need to have repairs made in their individual bedroom, common room or other com¬mon space must notify either their RA or Residence Director as to the specific nature of the problem (such as overhead light not working, radiator leaking on right side of room, etc). The staff member will then notify the appropriate trade to get the work done. If the repair is not made within three business days the student should contact their Residence Director.