Residents may request release from the Residence Hall Contract. Releases are subject to the approval of the Director of Residential Life and Housing Services or his or her designee. Such releases will only be considered for the following reasons:
- Non-admission, withdrawal, transfer, or dismissal from the College. Students who wish to take a leave of absence or withdraw form college must contact the Dean of Students Office.
- Extreme, unanticipated change in financial circumstances.
- Serious medical or health problems directly related to residence hall living.
- Marriage or Civil Union during the contract terms.
- Student teaching beyond a 30-mile radius form campus.
- Study Abroad.
Reducing course load from full-time to part-time does not constitute grounds for release from the contract. Documentation for all releases will be required by the Director of Residential Life and Housing Services or his or her designee.