Hall Sports Policy
Sports and games are allowed to be played in designated areas only and not in hallways, lounges, other common areas and those areas placed off limits by the Associate Dean of Students or his/her designee.
Sports include but are not limited to wrestling, hockey, skateboarding/longboarding, Frisbee, Wiffle ball, and darts. Variations of these sports using substitute items are also prohibited.
For health and safety reasons, no sports or athletic equipment are to be used in residential facilities other than when supplied by or sanctioned by a Residential Life sponsored event. In addition, at the discretion of the Residence Director, certain athletic activities may be prohibited from being played in close proximity to residential facilities.
Health and Sanitation Policy
Residents are required to:
- Store or prepare food only in designated kitchen areas
- Store or dispose of personal items (such as bikes, luggage, etc.), rubbish, garbage, or recyclable material only in designated areas
- Keep rooms in healthy and sanitary condition
Honesty and Cooperation Policy
Students are required to:
- Comply with the reasonable directions of College officials – Campus Safety Officers, resident assistants, etc., – law enforcement officers or fire department personnel acting in the performance of their duties
- Provide complete and truthful information to College officials
The residents of a room/suite/apartment will be considered to be hosting an alcohol/drug function when any individuals who are not a resident of the room/suite/apartment are in a residence hall room/suite/apartment, alcohol/drugs are present and College policy is being violated (such as underage possession or consumption, drug paraphernalia, noise violation, etc.).