Learn about the classroom accommodation process, get sample syllabi statements and read about best practices when working with students with disabilities.
- The Classroom Accommodation Process
- Sample Syllabi Statements
- In Adobe® Portable Document Format (PDF) – Help
- The Faculty Room (Sponsored by the University of Washington)
- Ways that Faculty Can Help Students with Disabilities: Possible Teaching Accommodations
Learn how to best work with and support students with autism spectrum disorders, who are blind or visually impaired, deaf or hard of hearing, or have learning, attentional or psychological disabilities.
- Understanding Aspergers Syndrome: A Professor's Guide
- Guide for Working with Students with Aspergers Syndrome, University of Minnesota
- Students with Asperger's Syndrome: Suggested Accommodations for the Classroom
- Learning Disabilities
- Psychological Disabilities