Criteria for Membership
The 1909 Society membership includes all donors who make an annual gift of $1,000 or more to any designation on campus.
- All gifts to the College (including matching gifts from your employer) count toward your total giving in any fiscal year.
- 1909 Society membership is calculated by fiscal year (July 1-June 30) rather than calendar year. We encourage you to give as many times as you wish, keeping the June 30 deadline in mind.
I chose to give back as a 1909 member because I believe we have a duty to the next generation of Keene Staters.
Member Recognition and Benefits
- All 1909 Society members’ names will be listed on the Donor Honor Roll following the end of each fiscal year.
- Gatherings will be held to recognize Society members: one in the fall and one in the spring.
- A State of the College report will be sent out to Society members from the President’s office.
- President’s Circle: $10,000 and above
- Provost’s Circle: $5,000 to $9,999
- Member: $1,000 to $4,999
1909 Society for Recent Graduates
As a special incentive for alumni who have graduated within the past ten years, entry to the 1909 Society will start at $100 per year, building to $1,000 by the time you reach ten years.
- 1-2 years since graduation: $100 ($8.34 a month)
- 3-4 years since graduation: $250 ($20.84 a month)
- 5-6 years since graduation: $500 ($41.67 a month)
- 7-9 years since graduation: $750 ($62.50 a month)
- 10+ years since graduation: $1,000 ($84.00 a month)