Bring the SW Center Trainers to you with our customized training services! Targeted training workshop, developed with your goals and outcomes, can be brought to your school saving you travel time and money. Even graduate level classes can be offered on site for your staff!
The SW Center at Keene State College will work with you to help create a customized workshop, or a year-long graduate level class, targeted to your professional development needs. Using Title IIA, Title I, IDEA and REAP funds, we can develop professional training for you!
Graduate level classes that were taught on site at local schools in the 2010/11 school year through the SW Center:
- Reading in the Content Area, for a middle school
- Integrating Technology into the Classroom, for a K-8 school
- On site, school based workshops included:
- Smartboards, several levels
- Senteo Response Systems
- iPod Touch
- Differentiated Instruction for Science Educators
- Using Technology to Understand Assessments
- Performance Pathways (for many schools across the state)
- and other workshops in data analysis.
Call Susan Hodgdon, 358-2750, to discuss creating Professional Development targeted to your needs!