Bring the SW Center Trainers to you with our customized training services! Targeted training workshop, developed with your goals and outcomes, can be brought to your school saving you travel time and money. Even graduate level classes can be offered on site for your staff!
The SW Center at Keene State College will work with you to help create a customized workshop, or a year-long graduate level class, targeted to your professional development needs. Using Title IIA, Title I, IDEA and REAP funds, we can develop professional training for you!
Workshop topics that can be customized for your site include:
- Reading in the Content Area
- Teaching non-fictional writing
- Next Generation Science Standards and Assessment
- Common Core State Standards
- Project-based learning
- Integrating Technology into the Classroom
- Using tablets in the classroom
- Differentiated Instruction for Science Educators
- Using Technology to Understand Assessments
- Performance Pathways
- Data Use
- Help With Your Federal Grants: The Tools and Resources You Need for Success with the Title 1, Title IIA, and Title III Grant Process
Call Susan Hodgdon, 358-2750, to discuss creating Professional Development targeted to your needs!