Our online and distance learning courses meet right in your home! These courses deliver interactive instruction at times convenient to you, using a variety of electronic technologies, including e-mail, bulletin boards, discussion groups, CD ROMs, and web-based resources and activities.
You can access several different online opportunities through Continuing Education:
- Short, six week, instructor-facilitated courses:
- informative, fun, convenient, and highly interactive
- most courses cost $99
- check out our course listing to see what interests you
- areas of interest include Computer Applications, Web and Computer Programming, Languages, and Health Care among others
- enroll online and register with Keene State College
- Longer, more in-depth online open enrollment certificate programs:
- designed to provide you the skills necessary to acquire professional level positions for many in-demand occupations
- enroll in any course by scrolling down on the web page
- financing is available
- Educators' professional development:
- graduate-level distance learning courses combine CD- and Internet-based work
- Students taking the course for credit pay an additional $135 software fee. This fee is included in the price for students taking the CEU option.
- register by telephoning the Continuing Education Office (603-358-2290)
- Authorized OSHA On-line Outreach Training
- We are pleased to offer access to AdvanceOnline Solutions, a preferred provider of OSHA online training.
- Both 10 and 30 hour Construction Online Outreach Training courses
- 10 hour General Industry Online Outreach Training course
Internet access, e-mail and the Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox Web browser are necessary for online courses.
For more information, call the Continuing Education Office at 1-800-KSC-1909, 603-358-2290, or contact us.