Our online and distance learning courses meet right in your home! These courses deliver interactive instruction at times convenient to you, using a variety of electronic technologies, including e-mail, bulletin boards, discussion groups, CD ROMs, and web-based resources and activities.
You can access several different online opportunities through Continuing Education:
KSC’s first Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) debuted last summer—check it out! PSYC-101-02C General Psychology is a fully-online course you can take for KSC credit. If you don’t need the credit you can be part of the MOOC and sit in on the course for free! Either way, it includes video (from Yale University), a free online textbook, audio recordings, and lots of support from KSC faculty and staff. Click the link below to check out the video for more information: http://bit.ly/KSCPsych
- Short, six week, instructor-facilitated courses:
- informative, fun, convenient, and highly interactive
- most courses cost $99
- check out our course listing to see what interests you
- areas of interest include Computer Applications, Web and Computer Programming, Languages, and Health Care among others
- enroll online and register with Keene State College
- Longer, more in-depth online open enrollment certificate programs:
- designed to provide you the skills necessary to acquire professional level positions for many in-demand occupations
- enroll in any course by scrolling down on the web page
- financing is available
- Educators' professional development:
- graduate-level distance learning courses combine CD- and Internet-based work
- Students taking the course for credit pay an additional $125 software fee (increasing to $135 on 9/1/2014). This fee is included in the price for students taking the CEU option.
- register by telephoning the Continuing Education Office (603-358-2290)
Internet access, e-mail and the Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox Web browser are necessary for online courses.
For more information, call the Continuing Education Office at 1-800-KSC-1909, 603-358-2290, or contact us.