Graduate Program at Keene State College
You can earn a master’s degree or receive post-master’s certification in education at Keene State. Earn a master’s in educational leadership, curriculum and instruction, special education, or as a school counselor. Earn postmaster’s certification in educational leadership or as a school counselor.
The spring semester at Keene State is the place to establish or enhance your career as a preschool, elementary, middle, or high school educator.
Current and Prospective Educators: Guidance Counselors, Principals, Special Educators, and Teachers of Traditional Subjects
Join a group of current and prospective educators and begin a unique experience to establish or enliven your career in education while addressing national and state standards.
It’s Your Choice!
- Learn to lead or guide school improvement and change initiatives.
- Increase your content knowledge and expertise.
- Design or enhance curriculum, institutional protocols, and more.
- Increase your awareness or expertise in assessment.
- Hone your research and research presentation skills.
Visit the Keene State College Graduate Programs Web site for more information.