Video resources in the Cohen Center are made available to New England teachers, schools, and organizations.
The Cohen Center will mail the videos free of charge, but you will be responsible for paying the return shipping. Videos will be delivered in 2-4 business days.
Who can borrow videos?
Currently, our mandate covers institutions, resource centers and libraries in New Hampshire and southern Vermont. Requests by educators outside of our mandate area must contact the Coordinator of Educational Outreach for special permission to borrow materials.
Please return videos to the following address:
Keene State College, Mason Library
Interlibrary Loan Dept.
229 Main Street
Keene, New Hampshire 03435-3201
Multi-volume (multi-tape) series cannot be circulated outside of New Hampshire or southern Vermont. Requests from within our mandate area will take precedence. Our overseas patrons should be aware that our collection is in NTSC format. We cannot honor requests unless there is access to the NTSC format. (Most of Western Europe and Asia are on the PAL standard and Eastern Europe is on SECAM.)
- America and the Holocaust
- Anne Frank
- Art and Music
- Genocide and Nationalism
- Germany and the Holocaust
- Ghettos, Concentration Camps, and Death Camps
- Judaism, Life Before the Holocaust
- Nazism, Nazi Germany, and Fascism
- Postwar Justice
- Racism, Antisemitism, and Prejudice
- Refugees and Emigration
- Religion, Morality, and Ethics
- Rescuers and the Righteous
- Survivors, Children of Survivors, and Witnesses
- The Holocaust
- War Crimes and War Criminals
- Wiesel, Elie