Bachelor of Arts
School of Sciences, Sustainability, and Health
All students graduating with a B. A. in psychology should:
- Understand and be able to critically evaluate research literature in psychology.
- Have familiarity with major theories and research that explain development and behavior.
- Apply theory and research to explain the behavior and development of self and others.
- Be able to present information effectively, orally, and in writing.
- Be able to coordinate multiple perspectives when interpreting research, theory, and practice.
Students majoring in psychology will gain an understanding of
- the scientific application of psychology
- individual differences
- the biological basis of behavior
- the social basis of behavior