This minor is available to help prepare non-Management majors for careers in business or for graduate study in law or business administration.
A grade of C or higher is required in MGT 101 and MGT 140.
ISECON 104 Introduction to Macroeconomics
MGT 101 Introduction to Management
MGT 140 Quantitative Decision-Making
MGT 215 Accounting for Sustainable Business
Select two from the following:
- MGT 301 Organizational Theory and Behavior
- MGT 319 Financial Management
- MGT 324 Human Resource Management
- MGT 331 Principles of Marketing
- MGT 345 Operations Management
- MGT 381 Management Information Systems
- MGT 446 Competitive Manufacturing Management