Journalism - Multimedia
School of Arts, Education, and Culture
Students will demonstrate their abiliy to:
- develop news gathering and storytelling skills in various media formats
- produce content in formats appropriate to the intended output - i.e. print, web, broadcast, etc.
- think critically and consider diverse points of view while researching and gathering rich content
- develop technical skills in writing, digital photography shooting and editing, video shooting and editing, sound recording and editing, web production, and multimedia production
- develop preproduction and planning skills to ensure thorough, accurate, and rich reportage