Safety and Occupational Health Applied Sciences
- Safety and Occupational Health Applied Sciences (Minor)
- Safety and Occupational Health Applied Sciences (B.S.)
With the guidance and support of faculty, students will demonstrate the ability to:
- apply knowledge of mathematics and science to identify contemporary issues and solve applied science problems.
- design and conduct experiments, as well as analyze and interpret data.
- formulate or design a system process or program to meet identified outcomes.
- communicate effectively and actively contribute toward the goals of multi-disciplinary teams.
- understand the impact of solutions from a global and societal context.
- reflect on personal performance to address a broad range of professional and ethical responsibilities.
- acquire and apply techniques, skills, and technical-scientific tools.