Safety and Occupational Health Applied Sciences
Students carry specific capabilitites gained in this program throughout their professional careers. With the guidence and support of faculty, graduates will demonstrate the ability to:
- Identify contemporary safety issues and solve applied science problems through their knowledge of mathematics and science.
- Design and conduct experiments, as well as anlyze and interpret data.
- Formulate or design a system process or program to meet identified outcomes.
- Communicate well and contribute toward the goals of multi-disciplinary teams.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the impact of solutions from a global and societal context.
- Reflect on personal performance to address a range of professional and ethical responsibilites.
- Demonstrate knowledge of techniques and skills required to use technical and scientific tools.