Structure of Number Systems
- Application of Number Systems (MATH172)
- Early Childhood Methods I: Infant/Toddler/Preschool (EDUC311)
- Elementary Education Math Preparation (MATH71)
- Elementary Methods I: Integrating Literacy, Social Studies, and the Arts (EDUC321)
- Mathematical Thinking (MATH270)
- The Web of Science (GS301)
Examines the structures and properties of mathematics while focusing on the development of problem-solving skills. Includes sets, functions, whole numbers, integers, fractions, decimals, and number theory. Intended for prospective elementary school teachers. Utilizes appropriate grade-level technology. Prerequisite: Passing grade on the proficiency examination. Fall, Spring.