Development, Exceptionality, and Learning
- Behavior and Social Supports (EDSP352)
- Context for Special Education (EDSP250)
- Early Childhood Methods I: Infant/Toddler/Preschool (EDUC311)
- Elementary Methods I: Integrating Literacy, Social Studies, and the Arts (EDUC321)
- Issues in Education (EDUC100)
- Teaching Physical Education (PE360)
Study of typical and atypical cognitive, language, physical, and social/emotional development; roles of general and special educators in educating all students; the special education process; collaborative approaches to team planning for inclusive school environments. Prerequisite: C or higher in EDUC 100, 2.5 overall GPA. Fall, Spring, Summer.