Parking for Your Event
We want to help you make your event a success!
Whether your event is big or small, you must plan ahead for parking.
A few things to remember when planning your event:
- Check with scheduling, the events calendar, and the Parking Office to see what would be a good day for your event.
- COMPLETE the Event Planning Parking form.
- Call us before you send out invitations and/or parking information; planning ahead will provide the best possible service.
- Depending on the size of your event, space may not be available right outside the event site or in the visitor lot (our visitor lot is very busy - even when classes are not in session).
- Parking policies are still in effect even when classes are not in session.
- Let's plan together so we can be sure space is available for your guests.
Please contact Jazmin Kellis in the Parking Office with your event plans, date, time, number of people and vehicles, and location of the event. She will work with you to develop a parking plan.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Deb at 358-2227.