Huntress Hall, built in 1926, was completely renovated for the fall of 2009 . Located on the main quad, it houses 154 co-ed residents. Each room includes tile floors, numerous electrical outlets, window shades (56" x 39.5" window), overhead lights, wardrobes, and movable furniture. The building is named for Harriet Lane Huntress, who supported the College during many years of service in the state office of education.
- Location Code