Skip Navigation

Blake House

header image

Blake House is named after Nathan Blake who built a log cabin on the site in 1736. He was captured by Native Americans and taken to Canada in 1746 and three years later was ransomed to his wife, Elizabeth. Six generations of Blakes lived on the site. Blake House is now home to management faculty and the Small Business Division Center.

Classification
Academic
Location Code
BLAK
GPS Coordinates
42.928694, -72.278249

Back to Map