Skip Navigation

Morrison Hall

header image

Morrison Hall is a central classroom building, with two floors of classrooms for history and modern languages, and other arts and humanities courses such as psychology, journalism and sociology. This building also houses faculty offices as well as the Language Learning Center. The building is named after Henry Morrison, former State Superintendent of Public Instruction and the major influence behind the founding of Keene Normal School in 1909.

Classification
Academic
Location Code
MORR
GPS Coordinates
42.927221, -72.278229
Departments at this Location

Back to Map