Skip Navigation

President's House

header image

Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the President's House was built by John G. Bond around 1806 as one of the first brick houses in Keene. The building was purchased in 1909 by the State of New Hampshire for the newly founded Keene Normal School.

Classification
Administrative
Location Code
PRES
GPS Coordinates
42.927453, -72.278006

Back to Map