Built in memory of Edward Joslin (1810-1901), Joslin House is the home of Health Science classrooms and faculty offices, as well as adjunct offices from a variety of disciplines. Also found in the Joslin House, are the dietetic internship offices and the Foods Lab. The Foods Lab contains six kitchens, one of them a demonstration kitchen equipped with an overhang mirror that allows students comfortably see what is happening on the counter or stove top from their seats. Here students develop their culinary skills and conduct food science experiments. The lab is also used for specialty cooking classes offered by Continuing Education Department.
- Location Code