- Create a study area with the fewest distractions.
- Make sure there is adequate lighting for studying.
- Stock your study area with all your needed supplies.
- Keep background noise to a minimum. Study without music or TV.
- Remember the library as a quiet, available space to study.
- Schedule your study time on a calendar and commit to it.
- Focus on one course assignment at a time.
- Choose manageable study goals, utilizing hour blocks of time.
- Schedule breaks and move around the room.
- Prioritize and beware of procrastination.