Calling Reunion Volunteers!
The Alumni Office is looking for volunteers to lead reunion planning efforts for classes ending in "2" or "7." Are you willing to help plan a class dinner, gathering during Reunion Weekend, or other class specific events? An Alumni Office staff member would be delighted to assist you in your class' planning efforts.
- 3 mailings in the 12 months prior to your reunion (other than the 25th, 50th or 75th anniversaries)
- 5 mailings for Silver (25th) , Golden (50th), and Diamond (75th) Anniversary classes in the 24 months before your reunion
- The Alumni Office will host reunion committee meetings at the Alumni Center
- Alumni staff will meet with committees and assist with coordination of special events, help prepare Keene State Today notices, and other tasks
- Advancement staff will advise on class gift efforts and establish class gift interest-bearing accounts
Please call 800-KSC-1909 / 800-572-1909,
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to begin planning.