School of Arts & Humanities
The mission of the School of Arts and Humanities is to cultivate in our undergraduate students, and in the regional community, an understanding of the human condition through scholarly, artistic, and civic engagement. Faculty and staff work closely with students, encouraging them to think critically, communicate effectively, and create passionately, while preparing them for meaningful personal and professional lives.
In Arts and Humanities we value:
- Creativity, critical thinking, and discovery
- Teaching, learning, and scholarship
- Production, performance, and display of original, imaginative works of self-expression
- Mentoring and cultivating the intellectual development of students
- Understanding the past
- Communicating effectively
- Civic engagement, compassion, and responsibility
- Disciplinary rigor, currency, and integrity
- Interdisciplinarity and multidisciplinarity
- Differing cultural perspectives
If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Office at (603) 352-1909 or
firstname.lastname@example.org, or the School of Arts & Humanities at (603) 358-2772 or Andrew Harris, dean of Arts and Humanities.
Spotlight: Music Department Website