- $8,000 scholarship over four years – $2,000 awarded annually to a full-time student.
Criteria, Guidelines and Renewal
- Accepted applicants with a minimum SAT score of 1400 (critical reading, math, and writing) or a minimum composite ACT score of 21-23 (writing test required) are considered.
- High school GPA 2.5 or greater (on 4.0 scale) is required.
- Demonstrated commitment to school and/or community organizations that promote understanding of diversity, tolerance, and difference, or active participation in improving civility within school or community.
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 is required to renew the scholarship each year for up to three additional years.