Lifeguard I & Lifeguard II
Department: Recreational Sports
Duties of Students within this classification:
- Serve as lifeguard on duty for all recreational sports swim time sessions.
- Enforce pool and locker room policies and procedures.
- Must be dependable and prompt for work shifts.
- Attend all training sessions and staff meetings.
- Must have current CPR/AED/first aid and lifeguard training certifications.
- Must be able to handle conflict and emergency situations.
Resume is optional but a recreational sports job application must be completed. Hours may vary 10-12 per week. If you are interested in this position please attend the Job Fair on August 29th in the Rhodes Hall Atrium from 11:30am to 2:30pm.
Wage per Hour:
Lifeguard I $7.40 & Lifeguard II $7.55