Phonathon Caller I
Category: Customer Service / Sales
Most Recent Resume required along with Application interested applicants should find a job description and application online (address/link listed below)
GOAL: Students who are employees of the KSC Phonathon program, contact Alumni via automated calling software to re-engage, connect, and keep KSC alumni up-to-date on campus happenings. Most importantly, student callers ask alumni to support the college with a monetary donation.
- Participants MUST feel COMFORTABLE ASKING for DONATIONS of $250 and MORE!
- Callers must work a minimum of two shifts per week; Shifts are Sunday 4-8pm and Monday-Wednesday 6-8:30pm.
- Caller must attend and complete two comprehensive training sessions.
- Participants must be personable, energetic, and have excellent coummunication skills.
- Callers must stay up-to-date with current events and happenings on the Keene State campus.
- Callers must be able to work as a team, but also able to work toward individual goals.
- The Phonathon program seeks to hire students that are interested in multi-year employment when top performance is displayed.
- Student callers must make every effort to commit to at least one semester of employment if hired.
Pay Rate: Phonathon Caller 1 has a pay rate of $7.40/hour. Hours per week 6-9 (may vary per week) interested applicants should find a job description and application online (address/link listed below) or attend the Job Fair on August 26th at Rhodes Hall Atrium from 11:30am to 1:00pm.⌨ On the web: http://www.keene.edu/development/phone/phonathon
- No matches found.